Call Monitoring - Admin Guide Follow
Call monitoring is a critical tool for law firms and call centers that want to improve their customer experience and ensure that their agents provide the best possible client service and case outcomes. The CRM’s Smart Dialer (softphone) offers powerful call monitoring features which allow admins and managers to listen in on calls and provide assistance to their team members. These features can also be used for training, quality assurance, and compliance. In this article, we'll take a closer look at how the call monitoring features work.
Some key benefits of using call monitoring:
- Listening to live calls: Admins can join and listen in on live calls to get a better understanding of how their agents are interacting with leads and clients.
- Assisting agents: By listening in on calls in real time, admins have the opportunity to assist and provide immediate feedback to their agents. Admins also have the ability to take over the call.
- Training: Call monitoring can be used to train new employees on how to conduct effective phone calls. By listening to the calls of experienced team members, new agents can learn the best practices for communicating with clients.
- Quality assurance: Call monitoring can be used to assess the quality of phone calls made by agents. This can help identify areas where training is needed, and ensure that all calls are being conducted professionally.
- Compliance: Call monitoring can be used to ensure that all phone calls are compliant with legal and ethical standards. This is especially important in the legal industry, where there are strict rules governing the conduct of phone calls.
How to Enable Call Monitoring
To get started, the "Call Monitoring" user permission will need to be enabled for the user account(s) that will need access to these features.
Using the main navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen, go to "Setup".
Next, navigate to the "Manage Users" page.
Scroll down to the User Management section, and then select the "Call Monitoring" permission checkbox for the desired user(s).
Call Monitoring Features
In the dialer window, first, click the "View Agents" box. Next, find an agent who is currently on a call and click the "Join" button. This will connect you to the agent as well as open up the record of the person they are speaking with.
This will allow you to listen in on the live conversation between the agent and the contact.
This will allow you to talk directly to the agent, but the contact they are speaking with will not be able to hear you.
This will add you to the live call and allow you to talk directly with both the agent and contact, effectively becoming a third person on the call.
This will allow you to take the call away from the agent. The agent will be dropped and only you and the contact will be connected.
If you need further assistance with your CRM system, please reach out to the support team.
🤗 Thank you very much for choosing CRM!