Law Ruler Mobile App (iOS/Android) - Version History (Change Log) Follow
🚀 😎 Welcome to the Law Ruler changelog for the Law Ruler Mobile App (iOS/Android)!
💡 To learn more about the Law Ruler app, review the Law Ruler App feature list and tutorial
*** The Law Ruler Mobile App is available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store ***
About the Change Log
- New product feature releases are marked with 🆕
- Maintenance releases that are primarily system updates and/or fixes are marked with 🛠️
This screen will be used to share ongoing changes made inside of Law Ruler as they are published. If you have any feature requests to make Law Ruler even better, then please let us know!
We love feature requests! ❤️ Click here to 🙋 Submit a Feature Request
- New! Mobile E-Signature is here! Sign in person or send out e-signs via text message and email from the app. Whether you are sending e-signs virtually or in person, you can do it all!
- New! Face and Fingerprint Login - Improvements to the Login Experience! The app now has a Remember Password option and Fingerprint (Touch) and Face Recognition for a better sign-in experience.
- New! Email Links Open the App - The app now asks to open if any Law Ruler links are clicked inside of an email or SMS text.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements including a fix for Android 12 logins
- Updated Dashboard (only available for report and admin-level users)
- Added autocomplete using Google Places API in the location field on the event edit page.
- Added address suggestions and filling in fields on the Add Address page when creating/editing a contact.
- Added display of a default attendee when creating an event for a lead/case.
- Added updating of the inbox and lead/case pages after saving contact changes.
- Added viewing of milestone/progress stages of a lead/case with a button for completing a current stage (opens by clicking on the progress widget on the lead/case pages).
- Added the ability to change the contact when editing a lead/case.
- Implemented adding extra fields on the contact edit page.
- Added display of all fields with entered data on the contact details page.
- Added search on the page for selecting event attendees.
- Added sorting of the list of event attendees from A to Z.
- Added the Events tab with all its pages:
- All Events
- Case Events (available from the Case Summary page)
- Event Details
- Create/Edit EventAdded inbox filters by owner and assignee.
- Added a page for sending bug reports.
- Added a button to create a new contact on the Add Contact page.
- Added a slidable action to remove an address on the contact edit page.
- Added display of user data on the profile page.
- Added saving and failure states on lead/case pages.
- Added the ad campaign field.
- Added Case Contacts page (opens from the lead/case summary page).
- Added contact details page.
- Added a page for creating/editing a contact.
- Added the Add Contact page for selecting a contact from the list of all contacts (with search and filter by contact type).
- Removed the case name field from the lead edit page.
- Fixed saving contacts with one address that is not set as primary.
- Fixed closing the Add Contact page after creating contacts and setting it as selected on the lead edit page.
- Fixed updating of an intake form after answering a question with conditional logic.
- Fixed a bug when saving an event with an attendee.
- Fixed closing of the event details page after deleting an event.
- Fixed a bug regarding changing a time on the date and time picker page.
- Fixed date range when requesting a list of events.
- Fixed a bug when trying to save a lead without specifying a contact.
- Fixed an error when trying to save a contact with two primary addresses.
- Fixed search with applied inbox filters.
- Updated the contact information section on the lead/case edit pages.
- Updated display of contacts on the Case Details page.
- Added a search feature on the Inbox tab.
- Added a search feature on the page for selecting a related case.
- Added check that the dashboard is enabled for the user.
- Added return to a home page of a tab by clicking on an active tab icon.
- Fixed closing a page with a swipe from the left edge.
- Fixed pull-to-refresh feature on Android.
- Added confirmation dialog when logging out.
- Added display of an error message when loading lists of notes, tasks, and an intake form.
- Fixed opening the App Store on the screen about the new version of the app.
- Added support for API versions for the dashboard.
Official Release Version 0.0.18 - June 29th, 2021 - Now Available in the Apple App Store!
- Fixed keeping user sessions between app launches on iOS.
- Added display of the error page when there is no internet connection (on the login page).
- Added note pinning.
- Fixed changing the visibility of fields when a form contains conditional logic.
- Added closing of the selection page after selecting a value. Added the ability to unselect a value.
- Fixed a bug with not saving a lead, but creating a new one.
- Added opening of the first page when changing a tab.
- Added opening of the first page of the tab after creating a lead.
- Added opening of the lead summary page after creating a lead.
Candidate Release Version 0.17
- Added saving of form answers.
- Added a new button for selecting a form tab.
- Added a message when using an outdated version of the app.
- Added a message when there is no internet connection (except the login screen).
Candidate Release Version 0.15-0.16
- Fixed authentication on Android
- Fixed opening of the Dashboard.
- Fixed opening of the lead/case details page.
- Added display of case/intake forms (view only).
Pre-Release Version 0.14
- Added user authentication with a single login screen.
- Optimized the first load of the inbox (lists of values for filters are loaded when they are opened).
- Added task deletion.
- Added note creation/editing/deletion.
- Added pull-to-refresh feature on the All Notes and Case Notes screens.
- Added task editing.
- Added the ability to add multiple reminders when creating/editing a task.
- Fixed updating of the All Tasks and Case Tasks screens after creating/editing a task.
- Optimized Updated the edit task screen so that lists of values for fields are loaded only when they are opened.
- Added pull-to-refresh feature on the All Tasks and Case Tasks pages.
- Added task creation (task editing is not implemented yet).
- Pages All Notes and Case Notes display data received from the API.
- The All Tasks, Case Tasks, and Task Details pages now display live data received from the API.
- Added a page for creating/editing an event (only UI).
- Added pagination on the page for selecting a related case.
- Added Dashboard analytics feature to the menu under "More"
- Added filters for leads and cases on the inbox page (without sorting for now).
- Added the Task details page.
- Added the Case tasks page.
- Updated case details page.
- Minor fixes.
- Added case events page.
- Added event details page.
- Added getting name prefixes from the API.
- Added receiving a list of users and groups from the API.
- Resolved an issue in the pagination widget.
- Resolved an issue with the display of idle time.
- Resolved an issue with duplication when creating a new lead (adding anti-button smashing protection).
Pre-Release Version 0.07
- Receiving lists of leads and cases from the API.
- Pagination on the inbox page.
- Pull-to-refresh for lists on the inbox page.
- Receiving a case summary for the case/lead main page.
- Receiving values for case status, case type, and lead source.
- Request to the API to create a lead (work in progress).
Pre-Release Version 0.06
- Page "All Events" with a calendar and a month picker.
- Page "All Notes" with a list of notes.
- Lead/case notes page.
- Note viewing page.
- Creating/editing a note.
Pre-Release Version 0.05
- Case/lead deletion.
- User profile main page.
- User profile edit page.
- Settings and Change Password pages.
Pre-Release Version 0.04
- Added a pop-up menu that opens by pressing the Plus button (on the case/lead details page).
- Added creation/editing a lead.
- Updated case edit page: added new fields and group titles.
- Added a page for selecting case owner, assignee, etc.
Pre-Release Version 0.0.3
- Filters on the inbox page (so far without logic).
- Pages for selecting a value (for filters and for editing a case).
- A date picker when editing a case.
- A collapsing app bar on the inbox page.
- Tasks and Notes pages with empty states.
- More page, where you can open the Contacts and Documents pages with empty states.
Pre-Release Version 0.0.2
- Added company logo to the login screen.
- The inbox page remains unchanged. But now when you click on a lead or case, the main page of the lead/case opens.
- On the case page, you can click on the more button - "View case details" and the corresponding page will open.
- On the page with case details, you can click on the edit button and the edit page will open. Work in Progress.
Pre-Release Version 0.0.1
- Developed user interface.
- Developed mobile API interface.