Managing Customized Intake Forms – Drag and Drop Editor Follow
Law Ruler Software has a powerful custom intake workflow solution that allows you to create and edit a customized intake questionnaire for each Type of Case or docket that your firm is handling. Any docket and any type of intake question can be easily handled in Law Ruler.
Please Note: This module may be for law firm system administrators/owners only and may not be visible depending on your user account settings.
Let’s start by going to the Intake Questionnaire management screen.
1. Click on the “Settings” blue menu as shown below, and select “Intake Forms” to begin.
2. To begin creating your first Intake Questionnaire, click the “Select Case Type” dropdown to choose the docket for which you are building a custom intake form as shown below.
3. Law Ruler Software allows you to choose from 11+ different types of formats(Text Box, Text Area, and a Radio Button) for your intake questions.
4. Select one of the 3 types of question formats(Text Box, Text Area, and a Radio Button) to get started.
5. Try out all 3 different types of formats to find the most suitable one for each type of question that you may ask.
The “Text Box” is built for shorter reply questions such as “What body part was injured?”
The “Text Area” for longer questions such as “Describe your incident for me.”
The “Radio Button” is to be used for Yes/No Questions Only.
- After selecting a Case Type, and a “question format,” then please left-click in the box with your mouse, where it says “Type your Question here?” and begin by typing your first question, and press the “Save” button below.
- After entering your question, and pressing “Save,” each question that you customize for your intake workflow will go here below in the “List of Questions” area below, so you can see the changes that you make as you edit the questionnaire form.
- If you need to delete any of the questions that you setup, then you need to press the “Delete” icon as shown below.
Please Note: It is not recommended and Law Ruler Software will not let you delete a question if you already have lead records with data in them. You may change questions at any time, but deleting the data requires contacting Law Ruler Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.