Configuration of Automation Schedule and Global Settings Follow
Only users with Admin Rights will have access to make the changes mentioned in this article.
Snooze Campaign Settings
This functionality allows you to control the days of the week and times of the day when automated emails and SMS should and shouldn’t send out from your portal.
- Using the blue menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on “Setup”.
- Navigate to the “Global Settings and Statuses” page.
- Locate the “Snooze Campaign Settings” section. The “Campaign Days of Week to Run” setting will determine which days of the week automations will be sent out from the portal. For example, if you want automations to go out every day except on the weekends, then you will want to leave all days selected except for Saturday and Sunday.
- The “Campaign Start Time” and “Campaign Stop Time” settings will control the times of the day when your automations will send out. For example, if your Snooze Settings are set to start at 9:00 AM and stop at 5:00 PM, then any automations will only be sent out during those hours. So, if an automation is set to trigger at 4:00 AM, the system will hold it and then automatically send it at 9:00 AM instead.
- The “Active Snooze Campaign” setting should always be on so your Snooze Settings can be active in the portal.
- Don’t forget to click the “Save” button after making any changes to the aforementioned settings.
Other Global Settings
- In the Global Settings and Statuses page, locate the “Other Global Settings” section.
- Here you will be able to set defaults for the Case Type, Assignee, and/or Owner for all new leads that are created in the portal manually using the “New Intake” page.
- This section also allows you to change the labels of the default user roles in the system. For example, if you want the “Assignee” role to be labeled as “Intake Specialist” instead, this is where you can make that change.
- Don’t forget to click the “Save” button after making any changes to these settings.