Law Ruler Software includes an easy-to-use tool that allows you to create web form referral links with a special code in them to automatically track each and every web lead that you insert into Law Ruler from one of your website intake forms located on your or other websites that you manage.
Please Note: This module may be for law firm system administrators/owners only and may not be visible depending on your user account settings.
Tracking the source of each and every lead is critical to track and increase your firm’s ad spend ROI. Law Ruler Software makes this easy by providing this self-service referral code generator tool that will create a custom link that will allow you to track all of your web leads and where they came from when using each code.
Please Note: Your web forms must have ONLY fields allowed in Law Ruler or the Web Form Referral Codes will not properly create leads in Law Ruler.
Please contact Law Ruler Support at email@example.com for additional assistance.
- Please click on the “Ready to use Website Forms.” button inside the Settings menu in the blue menu to begin creating and managing “Ready to use Website Forms.”
- Left-click your mouse in the “Website” filed to begin typing the Lead Source website where your leads will come from.
- Left-click your mouse in the "Email" field area to begin typing the Email address that will be notified for each lead that is generated from this Lead Source. You may add multiple email addresses by separating each email with a comma ","
- Click the “Edit/Customize the Web Form” button to change the data fields that will be collected with this online form as shown below.
- Click the “Edit” button on one of the forms/campaigns to edit the campaign name, website, email recipients, who to assign the leads to, lead source, referral firms, etc that needs to be configured by you.
- Success! After successfully adding this "Lead Source" and generating the "Embed Code," you will see the Embed Code below. You must provide this to your Lead Source website's webmaster or system administrator to insert this tracking code into the lead intake form or the leads will not automatically appear in Law Ruler when a lead fills out the form on your Lead Source website.
- Copy and Paste the weblink inside the “Embed Code” field and send this to your Lead Source’s webmaster or system administrator, paste into your WordPressTM site, etc to add this tracking code to the leads from that source, and to automatically have that web form automatically create new leads in Law Ruler every time it is filled out by a lead.