Dashboard – Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Follow
Law Ruler includes a Dashboard with several colorful charts that track Key Performance Indicators to allow your firm to view, track, and measure the success of your firm’s lead to client conversion.
Please note: All reports in Law Ruler are interactive, so please go ahead and click where you see a clickable link if you would like to drill down and see the data.
A law firm’s lead-to-client conversion rate is one of the most important numbers to track. This number will allow you to see how many leads you are converting to clients within this date range. It is absolutely critical to track and measure the success of your firm and improve this number to increase your return on investment from your advertising/marketing efforts.
Using the Dashboard in Law Ruler is simple and is explained below in great detail.
Using the Law Ruler Dashboard:
- Click on the date range at the top to customize the dates for leads displayed in the Dashboard.
- Click the “Apply” button after you select the date range to change the leads displayed in the Dashboard.
- Under each of the “Lead Status Categories” (Open Leads, Qualified Leads, Clients, Referred, Rejected, Closed), there is a number. This number can be clicked on if you want to see these leads.
- Each of the “Lead Status Categories” is a bucket to determine what leg of the process the lead is at the moment.
The “Lead Status Categories” are automatically tracked for your firm based on the status of each lead. Law Ruler automatically assigns a “Lead Status Category” to each pre-loaded status that comes with your Law Ruler portal.
NOTE: If you added any custom statuses yourself, then you will need to choose a “Lead Status Category” when you add a new custom status.
Adding/Editing Statuses in Law Ruler is done inside the Settings à Global Settings and Notifications screen, by pressing “Add Status” or “Edit Status” to edit an existing status and is only accessible by administrator level users.
- All of the dropdown fields below the “Lead Status Categories” such as: Type of Lead, User, Marketing Source, etc can be clicked on to change the metrics displayed in the Dashboard. Ex: If you only wanted to see leads from Google to measure your Google campaign, you would select “Google” from the dropdown. Of course, this would require you to have configured this as a lead source for your firm already with a lead source integration, or from one of Law Ruler’s Ready to Use website forms, or to have manually entered the lead source in the Add/Edit Lead screen when creating/editing a lead.