Law Ruler Software includes a powerful SMS Text Drip Campaign feature that will allow you to design your own custom SMS text messages to automatically follow-up with leads based on your settings directly to both staff members and client’s mobile devices.
Please Note: SMS Text Messages should only be sent to clients or staff members that have already opted-in or inquired about your firm's services, and not as a means of unauthorized solicitation. Law Ruler Software is not responsible for misuse of SMS Text campaigns by firms that do not follow state or federal laws.
Please Note: This module may be for law firm system administrators/owners only and may not be visible depending on your user account settings.
Standard Law Ruler SMS Text Features that are Ready to Go
- New Lead Notification SMS Text Messages to your staff
- SMS Text Messages when Adding a Task to a staff member (Optional)
- SMS Text Messages when Transferring a Lead to a staff member (Optional)
- Custom SMS Text Message Campaigns based on Status and the Timers that you want to setup that you can send to your leads and clients that have opted-in to receive SMS Text Messages.
Sample of Actual SMS Texts Sent by Law Ruler
Our standard features work great, but we do offer a whole lot more if you would like to have us customize your SMS Text features such as:
- Toll-Free SMS Texting Numbers for your firm
- Local Phone # SMS Texting Numbers that are local to your firm
- SMS Text 5-6 Digit Codes, Ex: 55555 that you can use on billboards or as electronic business cards
- Vanity SMS Text 5-6 Digit Codes, Ex: LAWYR
- Opt-in campaigns for adding existing and future clients to you SMS Text rolodex, and a whole lot more!
Note: If you require any additional SMS Text functionality, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further.
Let’s get started. Unlike email and print media, SMS Text Messages are limited by the amount of space that can be used per SMS Text Message.
Each SMS Text Message is restricted to a maximum of 160 characters.
This is the size limit of mobile phone SMS technology itself, and not something that Law Ruler has done. Law Ruler will make this easy for you to comply with since it will not let you create a SMS Text that exceeds the 160 character limit.
What does 160 characters look like?
(the box below shows a sample of what 160 characters looks like)
For ease of use, we have included several SMS Text Message drip campaign templates for your use so you are ready to go out-of-the-box. SMS Text Message Drip Campaigns (Also known as SMS Text Marketing Campaigns) have been found to significantly increase a firm’s lead-to-case conversion ratio, and are suggested for all Law Ruler clients. It is a powerful feature to have Law Ruler Software send SMS Texts and follow up with each of your potential clients to nudge them forward automatically.