🚀 😎 Welcome to the Law Ruler change log!
This screen will be used to share ongoing changes made inside of Law Ruler as they are published. If you have any feature requests to make Law Ruler even better.
Click here to Submit a Feature Request
We love feature requests! ❤️
Version 2.5.3 - Published on 9/20/2019
- Better user experience in the Time Entries screen. Law Ruler will now automatically popup the Time Entry for editing when the timer is stopped from anywhere in the system
- Changes to the Law Ruler Contact Center (the Dialer v2.0) for inbound and outbound calls to route based on user permissions for case type, source, assigned. Example: If a user only has access to certain case types, then they will only receive calls for the assigned case types. Previously, it was all calls for all users
- In the E-Sign Settings screen, you may now use spaces in the E-Sign template names
- Custom integration with Crocodile Software
- Various fixes and improvements with the Law Ruler Cases screen
- Various fixes and improvements with Firms/Fee Split handling in the Lead/Intake screen
Version 2.41 - Published on 9/9/2019
- NEW! Changes to the Third-Party Report Builder to improve the look and feel of our scheduled reports. This should also resolve any delivery issues.
- NEW! Integration with the GoShippo API for FedEx, UPS, and USPS to allow sending of mailed documents directly from an intake or case in Law Ruler (Please note, this requires setting up an account with goshippo.com and adding the token inside of Setup>Global Settings>Shipping Settings)
- Review this article on our Support Forum about Using the GoShippo.com API with Law Ruler.
- Various fixes and improvements in the Custom Report Builder
Version 2.4 - Published on 8/15/2019
- NEW! Login screen v2.0 with an improved password reset feature and added brute force protection
- NEW! Import Wizard now supports importing of Contacts without creating a lead/intake/case
- Additional handling and optimizations for custom fields and the inbox that use the custom reports engine
- Added more redundancy and quality improvements in the Law Ruler Contact Center (the Dialer v2.0) including Warm Transfer and Blind Transfer of Calls, Conference Calling feature, and Hold/Mute button.
- Added additional logging and handling in the Law Ruler Contact Center (the Dialer v2.0) for inbound, outbound and recycled tasks
- Various fixes and cosmetic improvements in the Dashboard and Marketing ROI Reports
- NEW! Added native video message capability and compression in email campaigns for MMS (Multimedia Messages) sent to mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc) This allows videos and images to show/play without needing to be clicked on
- Resolved intermittent issue with add note button in the inbox
- Additional performance optimizations and fixes to custom reports, inbox exports, and inbox speed
- Added more handling for exceptions in DNI
- Added special characters in names handling in the global search
- Added real-time queue metrics to the Contact Center/Dialer v2.0 for Inbound, Outbound, and Queue reporting
- Additional changes to SSD vendor integration and XML export
- Various other fixes and improvements