LawPay "street number cannot be blank" Follow
The message, "street number cannot be blank" is a configuration issue with LawPay that should be resolved to bill client payment methods via LawPay inside your Law Ruler system.
The address requirements are set in LawPay on the law firm account. Adjust the account settings to remove the Street Address 1 requirement as that it is not needed.
- Log into LawPay's site
- From the settings page, you can see the merchant accounts listed on the right-hand bottom corner of the page, click "Edit"
- Go into each "Deposit Account" as needed and click the "Edit" button on each deposit account.
- Edit the required fields by unchecking the box for "Address 1" as shown below.
- Press the Save Changes button
- Return to Law Ruler and retry the payment
If you need further assistance with your Law Ruler system, then please contact Law Ruler Support.
💲 LawPay is a third-party application and is a cloud-based online payments provider. Law Ruler is a legal case management software CRM that integrates with LawPay to provide law firm invoicing and billing functions by combining Law Ruler with LawPay via integration.
Please note that LawPay is a third-party vendor and is responsible for supporting and maintaining the LawPay service. Law Ruler Software, LLC provides a connection to LawPay to allow our clients to use their LawPay accounts with Law Ruler legal billing software. Law Ruler is not a merchant bank or payment provider.
Aside from Law Ruler, all other trademarks, trade names, screenshots, or company names referenced herein are used for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.
🤗 Thank you very much for choosing Law Ruler!