Filevine Integration Follow
Law Ruler CRM offers an easy-to-use integration with Filevine, a cloud-based case management platform for law firms.
What the 1-Click Law Ruler > Filevine integration offers:
- Creates new case/project in Filevine (NOTE: The primary contact in Law Ruler becomes the contact associated with the case/project)
- The primary contact information gets shared with the Filevine primary contact (address, email, DOB .etc)
- The Law Ruler case description will be shared with the contact's note field inside the primary contact inside of Filevine.
- Law Ruler documents will be shared with Filevine via an encrypted document URL to allow document download (NOTE: This link will be available in the “Activity/Comments” section of each case/project in Filevine)
- A copy of the Law Ruler Intake form (in plain text), will be shared with Filevine via the “Activity/Comments” section of each case/project in Filevine
⚠️ Please note, this integration is a 1-time sync to Filevine.
Pairing Filevine with Law Ruler
Once logged into Law Ruler navigate to Setup > Global Settings and Statuses > Cases Software
(Admin access is required to access the Global Settings page)
Once in the Cases Software section, select "Filevine" from the drop-down menu.
The following field needs to be filled out in order to complete the pairing.
- FileVine API Key: This will be provided to you by Filevine
Press "Save" to finish the pairing process:
Creating a Case/Project in Filevine
Creating a case/project in Filevine is a very simple process. Once you have an intake/lead record ready to convert to Filevine all you need to do is press the "Make a Filevine Case" button located under the Intake Details section.
After pressing the "Make a Filevine Case" button a pop-up will open. You will need to fill in the Organization and Type of Project fields. Then, click “Create Project”.
Your record has now been pushed to Filevine!
If you need further assistance, then please contact Law Ruler Support to assist you further.
🤗 Thank you very much for choosing Law Ruler!
Aside from Law Ruler, all other trademarks, trade names, screenshots, or company names referenced herein are used for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.