Rocket Matter Integration - Legal Case Management & Billing Software Follow
Law Ruler Legal CRM offers an easy-to-use integration with Rocket Matter, a cloud-based Legal Case Management & Billing Software that integrates trust & business accounting, time tracking, billing, email & document management, and tasks & calendaring, in a single application.
For more information about subscribing to Rocket Matter, please visit www.rocketmatter.com
What the 1-Click Law Ruler > Rocket Matter integration offers:
- Creates Matters in Rocket Matter (NOTE: The primary contact in the CRM becomes the client)
- Creates Contacts in Rocket Matter
- Duplicate Checking of existing contacts in Rocket Matter to allow selection of existing contacts or creation of new contacts at the time of sync
- Law Ruler intake form data field mapping and syncing directly to Rocket Matter custom fields
- Law Ruler intake and sign-up documents will be synced directly into Rocket Matter documents
Creating a Matter in Rocket Matter
Creating a matter in Rocket Matter is a very simple process. Once you have an intake/lead record ready to convert from the CRM to Rocket Matter, all you need to do is press the "Send to Rocket Matter" button located in the Action Menu.
After pressing the "Send To Rocket Matter" a pop-up will open.
This pop-up will show you the Matter Name (this can be changed manually), the Billing Method that you want to set, and if there are any duplicate contacts in Rocket Matter already.
Duplicate Contact Checking
If there are any primary or additional duplicate contact(s) found they will be displayed in this pop-up:
- You have the option to convert to Rocket Matter using these existing contacts by pressing the checkbox next to the contact name
- You can ignore the duplicate contact by leaving the checkboxes blank/empty & pressing "Send"
The next step is to verify that you want to send this lead to Rocket Matter.
Press "Yes, Send It" to send the record to Rocket Matter.
Successful Rocket Matter Export
Once a record is successfully converted you will see a green success message in the bottom right corner of Law Ruler.
You will also see a new success log inside of our Audit Log section with the new Rocket Matter, Matter ID for that record.
Your Law Ruler intake has now been created as a new contact & Matter within Rocket Matter!
Sending Law Ruler Documents > Rocket Matter
In our current integration, your Law Ruler Intake documents will be sent to Rocket Matter's documents section.
How to Disable Document Sending to Rocket Matter
If you would like to disable Documents from sending to Rocket Matter you can do so by going to:
Setup > Global Settings & Statuses > Cases Software > Send Documents > Turn the toggle OFF
If you need further assistance, then please contact Law Ruler Support to assist you further.
🤗 Thank you very much for choosing Law Ruler!
For any support needs regarding Rocket Matter, please contact Rocket Matter support directly since Law Ruler may assist with the integration process but they cannot support the Rocket Matter service.