Intake Performance Summary Report Follow
This report provides a daily overview of how many leads were received as well as how many e-Signs were sent and signed that day. The report will also allow you to compare these daily metrics with the all-time totals - helping you keep track of the daily progress in comparison to the overall progress.
- Using the blue menu on the left-hand side of the screen, click on “Reports”. Only users with the Reports user permission will have access to this screen.
- Navigate to the “Intake Performance Summary” page.
- At the top of the page, you will see the "Case Type Filter". This setting can be used to filter the report by case type(s). If this filter is not used, the report will show results for all case types.
The "New Leads Today" tile shows the number of new records in the portal for today only. The "E-Signs Sent Today" and "E-Signs Signed Today" tiles show the number of e-Signs sent and signed today, respectively.
The "Total Leads" tile shows the total number of all Lead/Case records in the portal (not including deleted records). The "Total Sent E-Signs" and "Total Signed E-Signs" tiles show the total number of all e-Signs that have been sent and signed. These 3 tiles account for all records in the portal and are not restricted by a date range.
Beneath the tiles, there will be a few pie charts that further break down the reporting numbers. The “New Intakes Today by Status” graph shows the percentage of new records from today that, by status, have been categorized as an intake. These are records that were created today and placed in a status that falls under the “Wanted/Chasing” and “Clients” dashboard categories. The “New Leads Today by Status” graph shows the percentage of new records from today that have been categorized as a lead. These are records that were created today and placed in a status that falls under the “New/Open”, “Referred”, and “Rejected” dashboard categories. To learn more about Dashboard Categories, please click here.
The “Total Intakes by Status” graph shows the percentage of all records in the portal that are in a status that falls under the “Wanted/Chasing” and “Clients” dashboard categories. The “Total Leads by Status” graph shows the percentage of all records in the portal that are in a status that falls under the New/Open”, “Referred”, and “Rejected” dashboard categories.
Below the pie charts, there will be list views of all of the metrics presented above.
- To download the report, scroll up to the top of the page and click on the “Export Breakdown by Case Type” button. A zip file will be downloaded to your computer and inside you will find an Excel spreadsheet for each case type that was included in the report. If you did not filter your report by case type, there will be an Excel spreadsheet for every active case type in the portal. Inside of the Excel files, the report will be split up into several sheets.
- To schedule the report to be automatically delivered via email, scroll up to the top of the page and click on the “Schedule Automated Delivery” button. In the pop-up that appears, you will be able to give the report a name, select the delivery frequency, the time of day when the report should be delivered, and enter the email addresses of any individuals who should receive this report. Lastly, click the “Save” button to schedule the report.