Can I turn off Google Chrome's browser autofill to not use my personal information when adding new intakes or searching records in Legal CRM? Follow
User concern: I like the autofill feature for forms on websites. But, it turns out in the CRM app that every time I add a new customer or search, using Chrome; it tries to autofill each field with my personal info (very handy when I am registering on websites for personal purposes) but it is a pain when I use a CRM or legal practice management software.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Profile button on the top-right corner.
- Click the Manage people option. Chrome profile settings.
- Click the Add person button. ...
- Type a name for the new profile.
- Select an image to identify the profile.
- Click the Add button.
For further information, please visit Google Chrome's support thread regarding this concern: https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/3995107?hl=en